This years study programme "Master of Arts - Civil-Military Interaction" will start on 1. November 2021. It is offered by Helmut Schmidt University (Germany) in cooperation with the Civil-Military Cooperation Centre of Excellence.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree with a minimum of 240 ECTS
- Minimum 2 years working experience with at least one year of management responsibilities
- English language skills (minimum B2)
- Compulsory Modules: leadership & management, empirical social research, “NATO CIMIC Higher Command Course” and “Field & Staff Worker Course”
- Elective Modules: strategic concepts, human rights, international policy analysis, cross-cultural studies, and conflict management
- Preparatory academic writing seminar and master thesis
Registration deadline: 30. July 2021
Fill out the following documents “Enrolment form” and “Registration form” you may find in the Download-center:
The university asks for the following documents in hardcopy:
- Your certificate, your last/highest university/higher-education degree (at least 240 ECTS credit points) (leaving certificate and degree certificate) (certified copy),
- certificate of exmatriculation from your former university/-ies or college(s), if no degree was completed,
- the letter of motivation,
- proof of at least two years of practical vocational activity, including at least one year of management responsibility after achievement of a higher-education degree qualifying to enter a profession,
- proof of the English language skills,
- declaration of preparedness to pay the application fees (this declaration will send out direct by the University) and
- your curriculum vitae.
Helmut Schmidt Universität/
Universität der Bundeswehr Hamburg
The fees are reduced down to the administrative costs: students have to pay max. €600 (once) for the whole program.